- Project implementation is arguably the most exciting stage of the project management process. It is during project implementation that project plans begin to come to life and assumptions are able to be tested and measured in real-life scenarios.
One of the outcomes of project implementation is a set of deliverables that typically includes a system diagram; a network diagram; a database design document, including an entity-relationship diagram, a data dictionary, and table definitions; a clearly articulated cybersecurity plan; and source code.
To complete this assignment, you will need to create the following 6 components:Get Your Custom Essay Written From ScratchWe have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.
- A system diagram that shows, in graphic form, the components of your project
- Your system diagram should follow the system description you submitted in your Week 2 project plan (but may differ based on the research you have conducted since Week 2).
- You may create your system diagram in Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Visio®, Lucidchart, or a graphics program of your choice but must be saved and submitted as a PDF or jpg.
- A network diagram that shows, in graphic form, the flow of data within your project
- Your network diagram should follow the network description you defined in the Week 2 project plan (but may differ based on the research you have conducted since Week 2).
- You may create your network diagram in Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Visio®, Lucidchart, or a graphics program of your choice but must be saved and submitted as a PDF or jpg.
- A database design document, including an entity-relationship diagram, a data dictionary, and table definitions, representing all of the data that must be stored and maintained within the context of your project and how that data is organized
- A clearly articulated cybersecurity plan that explains how you plan to secure project data and processes
- Source code (may be partial) for at least one software application
- A quality assurance and software test plan
Note: All deliverables must be portfolio ready, which means as complete and error-free as possible.
Submit your 6 deliverables – the deliverables may be combined in to fewer than 6 files if applicable
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hours
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!