Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
Mason, Gardner, Outlaw & O’Grady text:
Chapters 23,24, 28, 30, 31, and 38
Online Materials & Resources
- Explore: Cleveland Clinic Patient Centered Medical Home available at http://my.clevelandclinic.org/services/medicine-institute/patient-centered-medical-home (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Hassmiller, S. B. & Reinhard, S. C. (2014). A bold vision for America’s health care system: The Future of Nursing report becomes a catalyst for change. Nursing Outlook, 63(1), 41-47.
- Bulson, J. A. & Bulson, T. (2011). Nursing process and critical thinking linked to disaster preparedness. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 37(5), 477-483.
- Smaldone, A. & Cullen-Drill, M. (2010). Mental health parity legislation: Understanding the pros and cons. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health Services, 48(9), 26-34
- Gardner, D. B. (2014). Dismantle or improve ObamaCare? Nurses must take action. Nursing Economics, 32(6), 323-326.
Select the chapter from this week’s readings that relates to your work environment and/or emergency preparedness. How do you see health policy impacting nursing practice in that arena?
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!