Evaluating and Sustaining Improvement
The downfall of many quality improvement initiatives is the inability to sustain improvements. Last week, you considered the use of evidence-based practice models as a method for sustaining practice changes to improve quality. This week’s Discussion builds on those concepts of sustainability. You evaluate measurement mechanisms and explore strategies that leadership and improvement teams can use to sustain improvement efforts.
- Review the evaluation tools presented in the Learning Resources and how the tools can be used to promote sustainability.
- Select a measurement mechanism that can be used to evaluate your quality improvement initiative. You may wish to conduct additional research on the use of measurement mechanisms to sustain outcomes of improvement initiatives.
- Consider the influence of leadership and improvement teams in sustaining improvement efforts. Ask yourself: What specific strategies can leaders and my improvement team use to sustain our improvement initiative?
By tomorrow Wednesday February 7, 2018 by 12 noon, post a minimum of 550 words essay in APA format with at least 2 references from the list below. Include the levels one headings as numbered below:
post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
1) Evaluate the influence of leadership and improvement teams in sustaining improvement efforts.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
2) Present a succinct analysis of three or more strategies leaders and teams can use in your response.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!