Human Resource Initiatives
Review and Plan
- Annotated Bibliography (module 4)
We will complete an Annotated Bibliography utilizing our primary or secondary research topic. The 5 sources researched and cited for our Annotated Bibliography must be utilized within our primary or secondary research paper.
- Primary or Secondary Research Assignment (Module 5)
Primary research for this assignment can be in the form of a personal or telephone interview. With COVID-19, please utilize technology to conduct your interview, so the interview is not face-to-face (teleconference, video conference, etc.). The person must be an expert in the human resource field, someone who has first-hand experience with the initiative or issue, reporting of direct observation from you in a researcher role or a human resource role.
Secondary research does not require an interview and we continue to gather data by utilizing existing research.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Topic: Human Resource Working Through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Remote Working Plan (telework)
- Business Continuity Plan
- Managing Employee Communication
- Maintaining Organizational Culture
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Engaging Remote Employees
- Essential versus Non-Essential Employees
- Implementation of COVID-19 Preventative Measures
- Considerations to Remain Open or Re-Opening
- Investment in Technology
- Handling of Sick Leave and/or Time-Off
Our paper must select a minimum of 5 COVID-19 HR related topics.
- Person to interview
- Consider the COVID-19 learning objectives or concepts of interest to research
- 5-6 page paper demonstrating an understanding of Human Resource application of course concepts
- A minimum of 6 references
- We must use a minimum of 3 references from our Annotated Bibliography.
- We must use information from the course textbook to support your paper.
- Find additional peer-reviewed journal articles from Welder Library E-Resources or Google Scholar to support your paper (minimum of 5). Your articles must be within the last 10 years.
- Paper Requirements:
Write a 5-6 page paper demonstrating an understanding of the application of course concepts. A good rule of thumb is to introduce the subject discussed and use the information from your interview to support the subject. You must include citations from the course textbook and a minimum of four scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles (from Welder Library E-resources) to support your paper. Also, make sure how to review how to cite an interview in APA. (Links to an external site.)
- Your paper is required to be in APA.
- Include a title page
- You do NOT need an abstract
- Avoid first person.
- Include a reference page with a minimum of 6 sources (the course textbook and 5 peer reviewed journal articles). If you list a source as a reference, you must include an in-text citation within your paper for that source.v
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!