The History of Public Health and the Role of the Community/Public Health Nurse
Using Chapter 2 in the course textbook, your assigned reading on the role of the nurse in a specific public health setting, and this week’s media presentation, address the following in a 2- to 3-page paper:
Trace the history of the public health nurse including the contributions made by Lillian Wald and the Henry Street Settlement. Also, summarize the role of the nurse in the practice setting assigned. Include the following in your summary:
• Explain how the core functions of community/public health nursing and the standards of practice are met with that specific role.
• Describe the population served by the nurse in this role.
• Which interventions might the nurse in this role utilize?
• Explain the level of practice used in this practice setting (primary/secondary/tertiary).
• Describe an ethical dilemma that might be encountered in this nursing role.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
The post Trace the history of the public health nurse including the contributions made by Lillian Wald and the Henry Street Settlement. Also, summarize the role of the nurse in the practice setting assigned. appeared first on My Nursing Paper.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!