WRITE A PAPER OF 1,000-1,200 WORDS THAT ANALYZES HOW THE SELECTED HOSPITAL PERFORMS ON THESE INDICATORS VERSUS TWO OF ITS COMPETITORS.
1) Access the Hospital Compare website (.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/search.html”>https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/search.html) and select a local hospital. Look at the hospital’s publically reported indicators for Process of Care.
2) Write a paper of 1,000-1,200 words that analyzes how the selected hospital performs on these indicators versus two of its competitors. Include your thoughts on the pros and cons of publically reporting these data sets.
3) Refer to the website and incorporate specific examples and details into your paper.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
5) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
The post WRITE A PAPER OF 1,000-1,200 WORDS THAT ANALYZES HOW THE SELECTED HOSPITAL PERFORMS ON THESE INDICATORS VERSUS TWO OF ITS COMPETITORS. appeared first on My Nursing Paper.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!